Skip to main content

Game rewards

There was a time that viewing a few videos could give some decent rewards - 2.5-3k gold amongst others. The current watching-videos rewards are ridiculous, the one-click "easy" daily rewards are nothing and the 5k gold for winning a 20-day game is nothing too. The only thing that keeps me playing are the Operations rewards. There, you get some decent rewards and makes the whole game more interesting. Unfortunately, Operations are rare

On the other hand, it is the best online strategy game I've ever played. Real strategy. I love it so much that besides the unacceptable recent country color update (it can burn your eyes if you are playing a couple of hours) I keep playing it in low graphics mode. Occasionally, I buy a low-cost gold offer because the game deserves some revenue from each of us

I really want to see this game shine (again). I don't know what the key is. But I have to say that if you are playing a map for weeks, the playing must be worth it

Have more Operations running. At least that

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Back to Suggestions
Play Our Games